Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
All nighter good morning bong ✔️#adderallhadmelike
Me: “What if you find someone prettier?”
Cortina: “They’re nice to look at but you’re the full package. You’re pretty everything.”
"I found out why I treat you like a princess… It’s because you look like one."
Me: “I wish there was a stronger way to say I love you.”
Cortina: “Even then it wouldn’t be enough.”
Me: “Please don’t think I’m weird.”
Cortina: “I already think you’re weird.”
Me: “Please don’t think I’m crazy.”
Cortina: “I know you’re crazy.”
Me: “You look good from this angle. This is a good angle for you.”
Cortina: “You look good from every angle. Angles are your thing. Math major.”
"Who knows how good you’re going to look at any given moment?"
"I get lucky every morning because I get to wake up next to you. That’s even better than sex."
- Me: "I can't think of a clever thing to write."
- Cortina: "About what?"
- Me: ".....my boyfriend..... You're good with lines, what should I say about you?"
- Cortina: "I only know what to say when I'm talking about you."
- Me: "So what would you say about me?"
- Cortina: "Where do I begin?"